Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Random stuff for all grades!!

Hey all! It really stinks I don't get to see you and share music with you. It is for the best while we're trying to keep everyone healthy, but it doesn't make it any more fun. Here's how I feel about you and I miss you all so much:  A song about how much I miss you all!!!

I've added fun songs, games, and books to each of the grade level tabs here. I'm adding a few more each week. Here is one for everyone:

Teach your family to do Night at the Museum. You can use any song, but if you want "Hair Up from Trolls, follow this link:  Hair UP!

If you want to add your favorite songs right now to our school Stay at Home list, please use this link to get to the survey and add them! These do need to be school appropriate, of course.

Add your favorite songs here

And find the updated list of songs you've added here:

Benton Covid-19 Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment